7/03/2004

Films: Fahrenheit 9-11 - How to lead your Country to War

I mentioned a day or so ago that I thought 2004 would be remembered as a year of war – a useless and pointless war. I won’t get on a soapbox and start babbling about how much I find the Irak war sad and pathetic. That would be too easy.

If you get a chance, I invite you to go see Michael Moore’s new film: Fahrenheit 9-11. The film is a very interesting political commentary that presents what you may not have read or heard in the news. It can be quite the eye opener. Many people in America and around the world have been realizing over the last year that there was something just “not right” about the Irak Invasion and the events leading to it. This film will give you a glimpse into how a country can be manipulated to believe that their government is doing the right thing when in actual fact, well… you know what, just go see the film!

No comments: