8/10/2004

Bouillon de Culture Questionnaire

These 10 questions originally came from a French series, "Bouillon de Culture" hosted by Bernard Pivot. It is probably more familiar to many as the question James Lipton asks at the end of "Inside the Actor's Studio."

I've found these questions interesting among friends. It's amazing what the simple answers to these questions reveal about a person's thoughts, feelings and beliefs. Here are my answers.

01. What is your favorite word?
Thank you.

02. What is your least favorite word?
No.

03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Dreams.

04. What turns you off?
A person who is close-minded.

05. What is your favorite curse word?
I guess it would have to be "f*ck". It can be used in too many ways in the english language.

06. What sound or noise do you love?
The sound of falling rain.

07. What sound or noise do you hate?
A loud telephone ring.

08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
An elementary school teacher.

09. What profession would you not like to do?
A lawyer or a politician. I don't know why i connect the two but I don't think I would ever want to be either.

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"Well done!"

I invite you to take the quiz and email me your answers. Always interesting to see what others would say...

No comments: