12/14/2005

Artoo and IPOD reunited

Well, after only a few fays I received an Email in my mailbox telling me that my replacement unit was on it's way. Then 2 days later, a Purolator slip was on my door. All I can say is that Apple delivered. I was within my one year warranty and this was no fuss exchange. I was a little worried as I read horror stories online about Ipod repairs and replacements. My experience was A1. I had to pay for the $39.95 shipping but i received a bran new 40G IPOD on my doorstep in less than a week.

3 comments:

Palmer said...

You had to pay the shipping?

That isn't supposed to happen! I thought they give you a parcel which is already paid for...

Ferda said...

love the lego setup!

iBenoit said...

Marren went through the same thing... The warranty doesn't cover the shipping costs if it's been more than somthing like 6 months or so.

They ship you an empty box with pre-filled Purrolator postage for you to place "precious" in and then you send it off. You pay for that box and the shipping "from" and "to".