12/06/2005

To decorate or not to decorate...


That is the question!

Here I am typing away on the computer. It is December 6th, 2005. I just got back from a pub where I stopped by after work to get a drink with Kelly and Ryan M. (some work colleagues). I just finished eating and decided to check some mail.

I have yet to go digging into the cold room in the basemnent and get the Christmas Decorations. For the last week, i've said day after day that tonight would be the night where I would go get the Christmas decorations. But nothing. I don't seem to be into much of a holiday mood this year. I keep finding other things to do.

Maybe my heart is shrinking by one size every night that I procrastinate.

I have watched two Christmas TV specials this past week though (if that counts for anything (Mork's First Christmas & the Muppet Family Christmas).

Artoo the Grinch.

Iplaying: Keane - Somewhere Only We Know
(I like the Iplaying Idea - Thanks Ryan!)

2 comments:

Palmer said...

I recommend that a few of us get together over a few bottles of wine this weekend and help you decorate the place. it's all about the Christmas cheer that will get you in the mood!

Anonymous said...

Deck the halls with carts and joysticks,
Fa la la la la, la la la la,
'Tis the season to be gaming,
Fa la la la la, la la la la,
Don we now our virtual boy head gear,
Fa la la la la, la la la la, la la la la,
Hope you all are high score making,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.