1/29/2006

Long Week-Ender Report

Yeah, It's Monday morning and I am still enjoying the w-e. Gotta love 4 day week-ends. :) Why am I blessed with 4 days of laziness bliss like that? They owed me some hours at work and I had to take them before I move on to the new job next week.

On Thurday night, I watched The Aristorats. I had heard alot of great things about it so my hopes were high. The concept is that 100 comedians tell the same joke (the Aristocrats joke) and it's the ways they build the joke and tell it that is supposed to be hilarious. I was sadly disappointed in this film. The documentary was good but the joke whole thing didn't do it for me. Maybe I don't get that sense of humour. Too bad. Alot of my favorite comedians were in there too. (5/10)

Friday - Day One
Visit from the parental units
Woke up and did a little cleaning. My parents dropped by for a visit in the aft. They brought over a few things from their basement. Ever since they moved to the country, they have been trying to keep to the essentials and get rid of the things they won't use again. Not an easy thing to do.

World famous apple sauce
Later, I decided to make my world famous apple sauce (WFAS). It's funny, I don't cook as much as I used to (note to self: try to cook more). After it was said and done, I ended up making 5 or 6 little containiners. Maybe that is why I don't cook as much... things shrink and you never end up with as much as you thought you would. :) Seriously, as I type this, i am eating my toasts with some of my WFAS and it simply rocks!

Reading and Flying
I read a little in the afternoon and we watched some Smallville episodes in the evening. We must have watched 4 or 5 of them by the time we went to bed. Season 3 is getting real good!!

Saturday - Day two
Walk in the Streets
I did not too too much on Saturday. I woke up in a groiuchy mood and my stomac was a little queezy. In the afternoon, I went out for a small walk on Bank street and made my tipical run (used CD and DVD stores, the comic book shops, Big Buds, Blockbuster and Rogers, etc.) Didn't pick up anything. The weather was so nice.

Dinner at the Milk's
We went to Cinthia's parents for her brother's birthday dinner. I was hoping to go dancing at Calientes later in the evening for Melissa's bday but we ended up leaving early and I went strait to bed because my stomac was bothering me so much. I was a little pisseed because we were all set to go out.

Sunday - Day three
After a stop at Mountain Equipment Co-op, we did some groceries. One of the things my folks dro dropped off on Friday was a super-duper-blender-mixer-chopper-meat grinder. It gave Cinthia and I the idea to make thin mustard ham sandwiches. You know the ones you only see at Christmas, Easter or at a funeral when someone dies. I made 2 full loaves of sandwich bread. Mmmm Mmmm goodness!

We ate and wached the Tintin et le lac au requin DVD. Leter in the evening, I played a little on the net and went to bed.

2 comments:

Matt said...

I think your running a day behind the rest of us. 1/29/2006 11:03:00 AM Monday???

AquariusDragon said...

I wish you could have made it out to Caliente's... too bad you weren't feeling well. I miss you and Cinthia! Oh well, there's always next year!!