2/16/2006

Are vegerarians better lovers??

Two models of the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals organisation demonstrated this week (for Valentine's Day) in Times Square (NY). Their claim: "vegetarians are the best lovers."

I don't know what to make of these... Greenpeace has benn known over the years to pull off crazy stunts in order to get attention to their causes but it just seems that more and more of these groups turn to radical messaging to shock to bring attention to them. I guess it's like the marketing saying: any publicity is good publicity. Some of these are getting rediculous.

As much as I have KFC (sorry Trish), you don't have to show me a picture of slaughtered chicks - which are tortured from the day they are born in KFC chicken fat farms - for me to get the message. There are more subtle ways of getting a message across.

There must be a better way in today's society to get the public's attention.

Here is another interesting one: Milk Gone Wild Watch the hilarious Super Bowl Commercial while you are at it.

A bunch of Peta Girls in action. See pictures of some of the stunts pulled in recent years.

---
Well, the CMN Exam came and went. I think it went well. I guess we shall see next week when we get the marks.

1 comment:

Kev said...

That Milk Gone Wild thing is really disturbing... =s