4/12/2006

Summer Lovin' Movies

Nice weather out. Some people getting their BBQs out (Artoo is not a BBQ fan... sorry). Folks are getting ready for the Summer. and Hollywood is putting the finishing touch on Summer Blockbusters. I thought it would be cool to take a look at which films I'm most looking forward to:

Superman Returns: I can't wait for this one. In my book, this will the film of the Summer. It's been a while since we saw a good Sup' flick. Sup'III, Sup' IV and Supergirl all were Baaaaah baaah bad!

The DaVinci Code: Looking forward to it. A little worried about them screwing it up. It is NOT an action story. The trailer pretty much makes it look like a James Bond film. Please, please, please don't much this one up.

Clerks II: Sleeper hit for die hard fans of View Askiew Universe. Could be cool. Could be so-so. Fans will love it either way!

X-Men: Last Stand: Should be ineteresting to watch. I love the X-Men and Spiderman flicks of recent years. They are cool renditions of the marvel universe. Beast looks really well done in the pictures i've seen.

Complete list of Hollywood flicks coming out this Summer

3 comments:

Kev said...

Superman better be AWESOME!

DaVinci Code... I'm also skeptical... we'll see...

Clerks II... call me crazy but I wasn't a HUGE fan of the first

X-Men: Last Stand - Kelsy Grammar=Beast = AWESOME flick! ;-)

iBenoit said...

Do we know if the Xmen story is based on a specific comic storyline?

iBenoit said...

Do we know if the Xmen story is based on a specific comic storyline?