6/22/2006

Bowling = Soreness = Wimp??

Monday was our Public Service BBQ at the RA Center. After a morning of listening to the higher-up talk and a bad buger and fries, some of us decided to take in some 5 pin bowling.

I played pretty well, considering that it had been about 10 years since I last played. i won the first game with a score of 169. i have no idea how good or bad this is all I remember is that as a kid, I had trouble breaking 100.

We paired the guys and the ladies for a battle of the sexes game in the second game and the guys won (of course!).

The next morning, i woke up and was sore (shoulder and front of legs). I play 2.5 hours of frickin' bowling and get sore muscles?!?! I was surprised how this game exercised some weird muscle groups. Go figure. It was fun... in a bad pimp shoes kinda way!

1 comment:

Palmer said...

maybe you think of OTHER things you could have done to pull your muscles.