6/12/2006

Week-ender Report: 9-06 to 11-06

Fri: Picked up the Magnetica game for the DS. Cinthia has been addicted to it ever since. While she played, I played a bit of Xbox 360.  There a re a couple of cool Xbox Live Arcade games that I am considering buying.

Sat: Went out for a long walk and shopping with my lover. Found a few good deals at HMV: a bunch of horror flick were on sale for $6.66 ea. Picked up Night of the Living Dead, Day of the Dead 1 & 2 (yes there is a second one which is apparently horrible) and the independent comedy Dead and Breakfast for my Zombie film collection. Guess it's a collection now. I then traded a book I had at Chapters for a DVD box set of Dawn of the Dead.  Will this madness ever stop?  :)  We spent the eveing playing Atari games.  We played Circus Atari most. 8 Bit games can be so fun. Hard to explain to today's generation what we see in these games. After Cinthia went to bed I watched The Theatrical version of Dawn.

Sun: Did some groceries. Bought a Nintendo DS Lite. Played a few games, read a bit and watched some BSG.  A perfect rainy Sunday.

2 comments:

Matt said...

What do you think of the DS Lite?

Kev said...

Yes, yes - please post a review of the new system soon!