8/22/2006

The Fugitive: Prison Break Ep 1

Last night was the premiere of Prison Break Season 2. PLease do not read on if you do not want to fall on a spoiler or two.

I must say that I enjoyed the first episode. Not yet as engaging as last season but I don't mind the direction they are taking with it. I am hoping that they find a way to reinvent the "Fugitive" storyline a bit. Comparison can already be drawn between the two. Fugitive is on the run. Semi-charismatic FBI agent on the trail. IMO, the FBI guy was the best new element. I am hoping that we will slowly develop a empathy for this guy's character. It would be quite the coup if they can manage this. Empathy for the fugitive and the cop after him - I like. Episode 1 get a mark of 7 Fugitives out of 10.

PS: If you haven't seen this week's episode, don't watch the previews after the show. They seem to give way too much of next week's plot.

No comments: