8/22/2006

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney

Friday Night, I put down a few dollars and finally got my grubby little hands on the Nintendo DS game Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. I had been looking for this Capcom game for a while.

It was released early on in the first Months AD (that "After DS" was released, for those of you in the know). It quickly sold out and Capcom never reissued the title. You can sometimes find copies on Ebay for $50+. Well I was lucky enough to find a used copy at a new EB Games store in Gatineau for $29. All I can say is: what a fun little game this is.

I'm not much into these Attorney TV shows but this little game keeps me awake at night. Play is simple and once I have completed the game I may just store it away for a few years until I forget the solutions but it's a fun ride. Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney gets a solid 8.5 out of 10.

No comments: