8/21/2006

Snakes on a Plane - Anyone?

OK, on this 21st of August, I just have to know...

Did anyone go out and see Snakes on a Plane this week-end? Better yet, what did you think of it?

When was the last film that you saw where it has hype but for being a - very bad- film but apparently provides the viewer with a fun movie going experience? I'm drawing a blank here.

I can think of movies like Freddy vs. Jason, Aliens vs. Predator or a Bruce Campbell flick but this one seems to have an aura about it. Maybe it's just Palmer constantly telling me itès going to be the best film ever for the last 3 weeks during lunch hours.

2 comments:

Palmer said...

All I know about Snakes at this point is that Carrie went to see it and she loved it. It was the supreme B-Movie. She compared it to the hype which was surrounding Bubba Ho-Tep when it was released.

She thought Bruce Campbell would be proud of this movie.

I'm going to see it this week for a good laugh and that's about it. If anyone wants to see this film for an intriguing movie...come on...get real.

iBenoit said...

Everyone apparently cheers when the man says the line... awesome!