8/27/2006

Snakes on a Plane: Worth it?

The film that was over-exposed before it ever even hit the screen. Now I pride myself for being a B-movie film buff but SOAP didn't quite make it in my book. Mildly entertaing in a few scenes, the film, cast and storyline are - like the audience - waiting for the punch-line of the film : one line of dialogue. Before and after that... lame.

Fun? Meh! There are just so many waysthat a snake can kill a passenger on a plane. There are just so many ways one can kill a snake. SOAP is pretty much a compendium of how a snake can kill and how one can kill a snake.. on a plane mind you.

Should one go see it just to hear one line of dialogue? That's up to you to decide but in my book, SOAP was a wash-out. 3 MF'ing snakes on a MF'ing plane out of 10... but you don't have to take my word for it.

3 comments:

Palmer said...

Let's keep in mind that you had a BAD attitude going into this movie...did you really think it was going to change during the course of the movie? Heck no!

Now, for those who are excited to see this flick, I'm sure we won't be disappointed!

iBenoit said...

I may joke about it saying that it sounded rediculous and all but let's face it ... everyone thought the thing sounded ridiculous... even some of the actors. THe true test is how campy it ends up being and how "good" bad it ends up being.

This one, I thought was "bad" bad... Lemme know when you see it. We'll debate over it. :)

I sense another X-Men 3 debate brewing.

iBenoit said...

Stil waiting for your review palmer! :)