9/03/2006

Butterfly Effect

Was it a revival of the famed Movie Night? Time will tell. Trish, Claude, Sena, Cinthia and I watched the Butterfly Effect last Thursday.

IMDB blurts out: A young man (Kutcher) blocks out harmful memories of significant events of his life. As he grows up, he finds a way to remember these lost memories and a supernatural way to alter his life.

What I thought: Film was good. I was expecting something a little more esoteric and messed up but I can't say that this one wasn't enjoyable. We decited to watch the Director's cut and the ending, although not as hollywoodesque, made more sense than the original theatre cut (which we peeked at afterwards). I though it could have been a little less linear (plot was: try, try again, try again then figure it out). Kutcher was believable in this. I give this one 6.5 notebooks out of 10.

1 comment:

Palmer said...

I'm glad you guys finally got around to watching this film. I thought it was pretty killer.