12/27/2004

Day 4 - Boxing Day Crazies

Generally, I would be talking about how people are nuts for participating in Boxing day crazes and that there were thousands and thousands of people at the mall where I went. But yesterday, one one of those people seemed to matter. Out of all the people there, I was all eues for this one cute girl named C.

We didn't find any amazing sales or buy much. I picked up one sweater and 2 DVDs (yes, just two!!). She bought a little suit for a the little kid of one of her friends (MJ). We chatted quite a bit though.

As we ate in the food court telling each other how our respective Xmas went. A disabled black man stopped me and recognized me from the volunteer gig I had done the night before. He shaked my hand and said merry XMas in a very loud voice. I was a little embarassed but later realized how touching karma had just been towards me.

We left the mall and she drove me to my place. A wonderful first date with a wonderful girl. More to follow.

No comments: