12/17/2005

Christmas Cheer!

This week has been a relatively good one. I'm in a happy mood. Haven't seen my sweety (the CinfulOne) as much as I may have liked but these things happen. I am almost ready for X-mas. A few final touches and all will be covered.

---
Last Friday, Cinthia and I decorated my place and I'm quite pleased with the result - not that I'm going to have any specific event at my place but it's cool to come back home, sit down and relax in a Christmas light environment. I don't know why but there is something special about a dimmed lighting, christmas lights, a nice glass of red wine and a lit fireplace… MMmmmmmmm... Cinthia, where are youuuuuu! :)

---
Friday is the Directorate's office party. This year, we are going to Absolute Comedy on Preston Street. Should be fun!

---
Cinful one and I are looking forward to attending a cool Party at Ryan's. It should be da bomb. I was just talking with the Hollinator and it seems like the last few months have been soooo busy… it'll be nice to see you all. It's been a while.

Looking forward to that chinese gift exchange too… I love the little gift I bought. IF anything, I might try to go for it. Hope the rules permit it. :)

--

Went shopping tonight and ended up at Archambault in Gatineau. Looked at guitars and amps. Might let myself get tempted by the Godin Exit22 and a fender amp called the G-dec. I didn't buy as I am investigating to see if they will slash some prices on Boxing Day.

2 comments:

Palmer said...

I'm trying to find reviews for the Exit 88...do you mean the Exit 22?

iBenoit said...

hehehe.. yeah.. i misstyped.. itès the Exit22.