12/01/2005

Richard Ashcroft will open for Coldplay when they come to town...

Plain work day while fighting the sniffles. Was hard to concentrate sometimes while reading this article by the Bank of Canada head honcho. Fiscal policy readings can be so dry sometimes... wait a minute, they always are. Anyhow.

...

Been thinking of buying a new electric guitar this week. My old one (the one i got ehrn I was 16 or 17 has had better days. Pick-ups are so-so and the volume knob is faulty. I don't think it's worth reparing the thing. Ryan said he might be able to lend me one of his to try out for a few weeks. Will probably take him up on the idea.

...

Picked up the New Rolling Stone tonight while doing groceries. Madonna is on the cover. There is a Best of 2005 DVD article in there. Curious to see what's in it. I should try to find my Best of lists from the past few years for the Blog.

...

The Ipod is still on the fritz. Tomorrow, I make one last ditch effort to try to reset the bloody thing and if that doesn't work, off to the Apple repair centre it goes. I miss my little baby! Damn you Steve Jobs!!! I am hooked.

...



Richard Ashcroft will open for Coldplay when they come to town... not to shabby although i've kinda lost track of Ashcroft since the first Verve album. many months to catch up on what he's been up to i guess.

We'll see what tickets are like Saturday.

...


Oh, and I found this video on some sort of virtual environment technology which totally blew me away last year when i first saw it. To me, these people are on the right track when you talk about the future of gaming or entertainment... this is amazing stuff. I would love to see where they are a year or so later on this project. (note, the video takes a while to start but it's worth your patience!)

1 comment:

Palmer said...

No go on the Saturday tix anymore. They are crap. Side of the stage, or 300 Level.

We'll grab some on Monday.

As for the electric geetar...remind me to ask Mike to get it off of him. He doesn't use it anyhow.