1/13/2006

Letter "B", Let her be... Ooohhhh, it's "Let it be"


I was listening to a Nirvana song this morning on my IPod while walking to work. The way Cobain sang the lirycs, It remembed me of all those times when a certain cute brown-eyed girl sing a song in the car and trip over a line or sings a lyric her ears have chosed to be the right one. I find it cute... but still funny.

I found this cool site which shows some of these mistakes people have done over the years. The site is called AmIRight.com

I'm sure some of you have experienced funny moments like these.

2 comments:

Palmer said...

My favourite one that I've heard of is the guitarist of Pearl Jam thought the KISS song went like this:

Iiiiii, want to rock and roll...all night...and part of every day.

James said...

How about:

Heeeeeyyyy, there's a bathroom, on the right.