1/25/2006

Today's Signtings

Number of:

  • Subs sandwiches eaten: 1
  • People in line at Terri-Q: 7
  • People on the bridge this morning: 3
  • Work days left at my current job: 5
  • Films I started to watch last night: 2
  • IPods headphone seen today: 3
  • Orange Juices that I drank today: 1
  • People at my lunch table today: 5
  • Cups of coffee: 0
  • ADM speeches reviewed: 1
  • Ebay auctions I won this week: 3
  • Comments left on blogs today: 3


--
Finished watching Smallville Season 2 last night. I loved it. Some episodes were not related to the main story arc though and those bugged me. I prefer a show like 24 or Lost where everything revolved around a main arc. Here, they do have a cool storyline going but some shows are added in and don't help the main thread as much as others.



Next up, finish watching season 1 of Prison Break. I have 8 to go.

--
I won 3 Ebay Items this week: 2 Tintin DVDs as well as a CD. Sweet. A few months ago, I posted an entry about this Pac-Man Watch that I had as a kid and lost over the years. Well, looks like I might be able to bid on one today. Price is steep but I'm thinking of going for it. You only live once right? We shall see if others get in one it as well.

1 comment:

Ferda said...

what is Terri-Q?