2/05/2006

2006 CD Discovery #6 - The Watchmen: Slow Motion



Artist: The Watchmen
Album: Slow Motion

The skinny: Latest release by The Watchmen - One CD of greatest hits and one of new offerings. I liked this 2 CD set. I found the new set more interested that the old stuff because it seemed to gel together a little more. They have some cool classic tracks but I found it odd that i recognized many tunes off this CD while never realizing that it was this band that played them.
All in all a solid CD set which will stay on my iPod playlist a few more weeks.

1 comment:

Palmer said...

Yep, too bad they have broken up after this album.

I remember seeing them live for this album release and it blew...but the new album is more...ambient low key music than a rock show.

But then I saw them on their 'we're ending as a band' tour and they were great.