2/10/2006

Joke of the Month: Modern Sex

A little boy goes to his father and asks "Daddy, how was I born?"

The father answers: "Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe.

We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a blessed little Pop-Up appeared and said:

You've got Male.


---

Mini DVD Review: Milion Dollar Hotel


Forgot to mention that we watched the film Million Dollar Hotel this week at Trish's. I found the flim interesting. Not mainstream t all.. well Wim Wenders films rarely are. the flick was based on a story by Bono or U2 fame. If anything it was a good character study on a group a freakish beings who live under the same roof. Well acted and some nice background scoring by U2. CD might be worth picking up someday.

2 comments:

James said...

ugh...

that was awful.

iBenoit said...

i found it was cute... in a Sleepless in Seatle kinda way!