3/17/2006

Prepare yourselves!!


I dedicate this post to Véronique who does not like robots.

After watching War of the Worlds a few weeks ago, all kinds of crazy things started to appear in my dreams. One never knows what might happen next! Could the end be near? What if crazy robots decided to overtake humans? Don't wait until it's too late!

"If popular culture has taught us anything, it is that someday mankind must face and destroy the growing robot menace."

"In print and on the big screen we have been deluged with scenarios of robot malfunction, misuse, and outright rebellion. Robots have descended on us from outer space, escaped from top-secret laboratories, and even traveled back in time to destroy us."

Since I am one who wants to help his fellow man, woman and feminist (you'll be safe with me Trish!), I have gone oneline and found the ultimate resource to protect you all from possible doom!

How to spot a rebellious robot servant

Know your enemy

Fight Back



Will a robot uprising happen soon? Better to be safe than sorry - That's waht I say!

5 comments:

Dish said...

The only question remaining is what do you think we need to fear more - zombies taking over the world and trying to eat our brains or a robot uprising. So many scary scenarios one needs to be ready for. I for one, will sleep a lot easier after reading this. I am now prepared. Thanks Ben. This was a life saver!

Sister Merry Kerry said...

Patricia, you make many relevant points - you're the voice of sanity in an insane robot-driven world.....like those robots that sit in cubes all day.

Anonymous said...

Don't laugh, robots could very well destroy us someday.

Anonymous said...

Oh man, that was deep... It took my a while to reed it, but at the end IM glad I did, I'm prepared (Even though I'll probably do nightmares for the rest of my life!!!) Thanks Ben! ;-)

Anonymous said...

*read