3/21/2006

Weekender Report from 17.03 to 19.03

Friday
What to say but: We saw Coldplay baby! The show rocked and we had a blast. Went to Mr. and Mrs. Bazinet-St-Martin prior to the concert for some grub. Got home fairly late and we fell asleep watching an episode of Moonlighting.

Saturday
Woke up and relaxed all day. Nothing exciting other than reliving the Coldplay concert through my home speakers. Found a nice MP3 copy of the Twisted Logic Tour online somewhere. Pretty much the same setlist.

Evening was spent at the Cinful One's place for a family gathering for her brother Luc's B-day. Good times. It's always funny to see someone's family members a little tipsy. Hope the headache wasn't too bad birthday boy!

Sunday
Nice day actually. We went for a little car trip in Gatineau to Value Village. Always cool to see another town's garbage. Didn't find any treasures. ON the way back, I bought the movie C.R.A.Z.Y. at BB. The films pretty much won all the major awards at the Genie and Jutras awards these past two weeks. It'll be interesting to see what all the houpla is about.

We ordered Green Papaya Pad Thai (GPPT) and watched a documentary on Maurice Richard (6/10) and the remaining episodes of Smallville Season 4. That last show pretty much made the season for me. I have to say that I much preferred the darkness of Season 3 but that last show was one of the top 2 or 3 Smallville shows to date. Simply awesome! So much so that I had to download the 1st episode of Season 5 to see what came next. Excellent cliffhanger!
--

Other viewings: I forgot to mention my viewing of the movie Baises-Moi (a.k.a. Love Me) last week. Two words: Total crap! I would like my hour and a half back mr.director. 1/10

2 comments:

Palmer said...

MMm...pass me that Coldplay concert boy.

Also...SEason 4 RULED in Smallville. So, so good. Season 5 is getting even better.

iBenoit said...

I'll check it out on the W-e Mel.