5/13/2006

Mini-Dvd Review: Turbulence des Fluides


Wow, what a movie. I picked this one up in Vancouver as well and watched it on my portable player in my hotel room. I was simply blown away. What a great, great film. It will most likely be in my top 10 at the end of the year.

What's it about?
It's the story of a sismologist living in Tokyo that is called back to her home town of baie Commeau to look into a stange phenomenon involving the ocean reef. She discovers other stange things are going on in the town and tries to piece it all together.

Great storyline, very good acting and a very good mystery.

9 earthquakes out of 10.

3 comments:

Sister Merry Kerry said...

Do you just like it because one of the actors has the same last name as you?

iBenoit said...

That was just an added value. You know like a sundae with extra chocolate sprinkles on it.

B.

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»