1/22/2006

Calm week-ender or moi.

Pretty calm w-e on my end. Which is good after the whole new-job stress thing last week. Glad it is settled and that I know what lies ahead now. Hopefully nothing will go wrong and I will sign the papers tomorrow.

--
On Friday, we were at Milestones in the market with some friends for dinner. Great food - decent price. Strongly recommend!! Then tried to hook up with the folks that were celebrating Joelle's birthday. Didn't happen- they were in one part of town, we were in another. Hope you had a great B-day Joelle (will make it up to you Jo - dinner invite is still open).

--
Saturday, a visit at Costco in the West end with Cin and MJ... man that place is huge. I bought Bomber Man DS. Yay! In the evening, we watched Hero. Ever since we saw Geisha, i've wanted to show Cinthia the film Hero. A great film. beatiful music and awsome colours. She said she liked it.

--
Today was spent resting and reading a bit. I'm back into reading some Tintin stuff. I picked up a cool Tintin book in Montreal last w-e and it's a cool study of all his adventures. I also scored a copy of Tintin et le lac aux requins on Friday.

SW: Deleted Magic
I also watched a really cool documentary I got off the net called Star Wars: Deleted Magic. It's a doc which presents all the scenes that were cut from SW. Pretty cool stuff. ONe would think that I would have seen all the available footage related to SW by now but there were quite a few scenes I had red about but never seen in there. Très cool!

No comments: