2/12/2006

If Pavlov would have had TV shows on DVD...


vs.

I am submitting myself to a little experiment today.

Fact: I have this long communications book to read for my university midterm this week.

Fact: We started watching "24" Season 4 on DVD last night.

Fact: As you all know, these shows are the devil! You can't stop watching when you staer as each episode is wond up so tightly with the previous one.

Fact: I have restraint when it comes to these things... ok, well sometimes.

The experiment: for every 100 pages that I read, i will reward myseilf with one episode of "24". The book is 308 pages long. By the time i go to bed, I should have seen 3 episodes and finished the book. Off to put my lab coat on...

5 comments:

Kev said...

That will certainley be a challenge... Season 4 rocked!

Best of luck to you as you attempt this incredible feat!

iBenoit said...

Ha! 8:43... book is done... i watched 2 eps... after pages 100 and 200!! :) Maybe I deserve a pair of them now!

I wonder if Skinner was this generous with his rats?

Anonymous said...

Hey Artoo!
Did ya ever find that 1st season 24! Still anxiously awaiting!

iBenoit said...

Got it Hol, gimme a call.

Ferda said...

season 1 is awesome!